San Diego’s Most Reviewed Personal Injury Law Firm
Michael Pines and his team have kept their promise.
Mr. Pines asked me whether I was in the same shape as before my accident this I had to deny. My back was still hurting and he stated that, if I would accept his services, he would ensure that I would get the therapy I needed […] and that all bills would be paid and my health restored. Michael Pines and his team have kept this promise. Read More
I cannot say enough good things about my experience
My friend recommended Michael Pines to me and I was super happy. They took very good care of me, treated me very nice, and I got a very nice check. I had a lot of back pain and the doctor they referred me to helped me so much! I didn’t have to pay anything when I was getting treatment. I was so happy, that Ive referred another friend to Michael pines. Read More
Gracias Michael Pines y a todo su staff por su ayuda
En las oficinas del abogado Michael Pines recibi la ayuda que mas necesitaba cuando sufri mi accidente de automovil, todo el personal me ayudo con mucha pasiencia y respondio a todas mis dudas. Resolvieron mi caso muy rapido, me ayudaron con mi doctor y ahora puedo seguir con mi tranquilida. Gracias Michael Pines y a todo su staff por su ayuda. Read More
They truly put my interest first and were very sincere.
As soon as I met Mr. Pines my nerves immediately went away. He looked at my case and assured me that everything will be ok. I was sent to the best doctors who truly had my best interest in mind. All of the Attorneys and staff made my recovery stress free by not having to worry about paying for my treatment upfront.They were always there to answer my questions. Read More
Michael worked non-stop, nothing deterred him
After falling on a cruise ship and being emergency evacuated to a hospital in Mexico, I was scared and needed help, especially because I am 89 years old. Michael worked non-stop, through the weekend, communicating internationally with stubborn insurance personnel who tried to put up roadblocks every step of the way. Read More
At Pines Salomon, APC, we know personal injury. Its at the heart of our law firm, and its what we do best as San Diegos top personal injury attorneys. As industry-leading experts with over 25 years of experience winning cases just like yours, you can depend on us as San Diegos most trusted law group. Our lawyers are nationally-recognized as San Diegos authority on personal injury and car accident law. No other law firm can bring the experience, tenacity and results than our lawyersand thats why people just like you turn to us for help.
- INVESTED IN YOUR CASE. If we take your case, rest assured you are in the best hands possible. We take time to understand the intricacies of your situation, and we know every case is unique. We are always accessible to our clients and you are always able to communicate directly with us. You are not a number. You are someone who needs help now, and we understand that urgency.
- MILLIONS RECOVERED. We have won millions of dollars for our clients in settlements and trials, and our history of wins is unlike any other law firm in San Diego. Although no attorney can ever guarantee the outcome of your case, it makes sense to choose the attorneys that have a history of solid wins, year after year.`
- COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE. Our founder, Michael Pines, was once an insurance company attorney, so his knowledge of the tricks and ploys that insurance companies bring to the table is unparalleled. No other San Diego car accident lawyer has this level of insider knowledge. Michael now represents the people, handling cases just like yours. Theres a reason insurance companies from across the nation know his name. He is a high-achiever with a mission to help the people, and to get those who have been injured the money they deserve.
- POWER IN NUMBERS. The lawyers at Pines Salomon, APC each bring a unique perspective to your case. Our lawyers have experience working even the most niche cases of personal injury. If your case is complex, we can help you. Together, our all-star lawyer team, along with the firms experienced staff, work jointly to understand your claim and deliver the highest settlement possible.
- NO OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES. If you have been injured in a car accident, the last thing you need is added stress or increased financial burden. Hiring us costs you nothingand its the best decision you can make right now for you and your family. You only pay if we win your case.
- NATIONALLY-RECOGNIZED EXPERTS. Michael Pines and Aaron Salomon are nationally-recognized as San Diegos top attorneys specializing in personal injury. They have been featured in multiple newspapers, magazines and online publications such as the San Diego Tribune, AARP, EHS Today, La Jolla Light, Del Mar News, and many more.
- THE BEST REVIEWS IN SAN DIEGO AND BEYOND. We sincerely thank our clients who have taken time to review us online. No other law firm in San Diego or California has our reviews, video testimonials and high ratings on Yelp, Google Reviews, Avvo, SuperLawyers and more. Every review speaks to our level of dedication, determination and results.
- YOU NEED AN EXPERT WHO CAN GET YOU THE HIGHEST SETTLEMENT POSSIBLE. Many people make the mistake of self-representing themselves when filing a car accident injury claim. Insurance companies prefer when individuals forge ahead alone because they can always settle for much less than with the help of an experienced attorney. Car accident and injury laws are complexdont be taken advantage of. You need San Diego personal injury lawyers who understand car accident claims with intricate detail and who can get you the highest settlement possible.
- YOU NEED TO GET YOUR LIFE BACK ON TRACK. Car accidents can lead to mounting medical bills, missed time from work, and ongoing medical needs that can last for years to come. We use a proprietary formula to calculate all aspects of your claim to ensure you get the most out of your settlement. Insurance companies might offer you pennies on the dollar of what your claim is actually worth. Dont accept anything until you call us. We can get your life back on track, with NO financial stress placed on you, and most importantly, with the peace-of-mind that your case is handled by San Diegos top attorneys specializing in personal injury.
- YOU ARE GETTING PRESSURE FROM THE INSURANCE COMPANY. All too often, insurance companies will pressure you to agree to their small settlement. If you are being offered a settlement, you dont have to agree to it or feel as if time is running out. A good personal injury lawyer will be able to take your case and deal with the insurance company directly, not only putting a stop to their pressure tactics but also ensuring that you get the monetary compensation that your claim is actually worth.
- THE INSURANCE COMPANY SAYS YOU DONT HAVE A CLAIM. Did you know that insurance companies may be quick to dismiss your injuries and lost wages? Their sneaky tactics are all for saving money and denying you the compensation and services you need. If the insurance company has dismissed your claim, you may still have rights to your case. Our attorneys can help you, even if the insurance company denies your claim.
- YOU HAVE SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE TO YOUR VEHICLE OR PROPERTY. Property damage is another significant factor in your car accident claim. If you have experienced a total loss of your vehicle or other property in the wake of a car accident, an experienced lawyer can help you recover your losses.
Like most of our clients, you may be new to filing an insurance claim seeking compensation for personal injury. The process can vary from case to case, but there are general expectations that most law firms look for to ensure your case is valid.
AN INJURY TAKES PLACE. The first and most unfortunate event to set the claims process in motion is an injury to an innocent victim, whether it happened to you or a loved one. The injury is caused by an at-fault party, whether it is an individual, corporation or government entity. Although injuries can happen in many circumstances, the most common occur as vehicle accidents, and can include:
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- DUI Accidents
- Uber, Lyft, Ride-Sharing Accidents
Sometimes injuries can occur due to dog bites, slip and fall accidents, medical malpractice, or other catastrophic events. No matter how the injury occurs, there must be an at-fault party for your claim to be valid, whether they were directly at-fault or a contributor to your injury.
Usually, the claim is filed against the insurance company, or sometimes, directly against the responsible party.
ACTION IS TAKEN AGAINST THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY. The aftermath of a car accident can leave an injured person in a wake of medical bills, missed work, mounting stress and pain and suffering. If this sounds like you, we can help by taking action on your behalf. In some cases, an injured person needs a family member to take action due to the unfortunate nature of injury or wrongful death caused by a car accident or otherwise negligent event. No matter if its you or a loved one who needs help, taking action as soon as possible to ensure all of your rights are preserved is essential.
A CLAIM IS FILED. After understanding all the details of your case, our lawyers begin the process of filing your claim. Because our lawyers are the most thorough in the business, we take time to uncover every last detail and event that may have contributed to your accident, leaving no stone unturned. We gather medical records, police reports, witness statements, photographs, and videos pertaining to your case and we create a rigorous, comprehensive claim on your behalf.
THE DEFENDANTS RESPOND TO YOUR CASE. After your claim is filed, the at-fault party must respond to your case. It is often now that an insurance company offers a settlement, but our lawyers are experienced and able to quickly know if the settlement is worth taking or not. Our personal injury attorneys will advise you on what steps to take that are in your best interest. Negotiations may take weeks or months, or sometimes we may advise you to take the matter to trial. As your case develops, we advise you appropriately every step of the way. Our 30 years of experience, along with a deep understanding of the claims process, gives you peace-of-mind that the best possible action is being taken on your behalf.
YOU MAY RECEIVE COMPENSATION. Whether you go to trial or accept a settlement offer, most of our clients close their claim with monetary compensation from the insurance company or responsible party. There is never a guarantee of how your claim will result, but with San Diegos most trusted lawyers at your side, you can rest assured we will do everything we can to ensure you receive the highest settlement possible. At the culmination of your claim, justice is served and you can move on with your life and get back on track with the money you deserve.
Misconceptions Commonly Made After a Car Accident
Two common scenarios arise following a car accident: 1) an individual is too afraid to sue the insurance company, or, 2) the individual believes he or she is capable enough to self-represent when filing a claim.
Dont make either of these mistakesheres why.
- WORRIES OVER FILING A CLAIM. If you are fearful of filing a claim, we understand your hesitation but we likewise encourage you to talk to an attorney before time runs out. Between medical bills, lost wages, and the turmoil that often follows a car accident, taking action has never been more important. Filing a claim and winning your case can completely reverse the financial burden you may be experiencing right now. You personally do not have to fight the insurance companieswe do it for you.
- SELF-REPRESENTING WHEN FILING A CAR ACCIDENT CLAIM. If you are considering filing a claim on your own, talk to us first. You have nothing to lose. Because the legal implications of personal injury are complex, forging ahead without legal representation may result in poor results. Heres an example from one of our recent cases: When an insurance company offered $10,000.00 for a child injury case after initially denying it altogether, our attorney-partner Aaron Salomon increased the settlement to $345,000.00 after the family retained our firm for representation. These types of situations are all too commonin fact, they are the norm with insurance companies. Dont let it happen to you. Call or email us first for a completely free consultation.
Call us for your FREE Consultation 24/7: 858-551-2090(Hablamos Espaol!)
If you or a family member has been injured, call the lawyers at Pines Salomon, APC. Theres never been a better time than right now to call and speak to a personal injury attorneyFREE of charge. You have questions, now get the answers call us today at 858-551-2090.(Hablamos Espaol!)